For over 12 years, our Miami law firm’s attorney, Justin Ziegler, has represented people injured in accidents in Florida, or on a cruise ship (or boat).
We want to represent you if you were injured anywhere in Florida, or on a cruise ship or boat, in any of the following types of accidents including, but not limited to:
We love representing people who are injured in Florida car accidents. Check out some of our Florida car accident settlements for injury victims.
Injury Caused by Drunk (DUI) Drivers
If a DUI driver’s carelessness caused your injury in Florida, there are many additional steps that need to be taken that are not done in a car crash. We will do them for you. Punitive damages may be in play.
We understand the huge amount of detail that is required in a Florida truck accident case for an injury victim. Check out some of our past Florida truck accident settlements for injured accident victims.
We settled a case for $445,000 where a truck hit our client in Miami and fractured his lower leg. We have also had many other settlements for motorcyclists who were injured in Florida. We invite you to learn more about the Florida motorcycle accident cases that we handle.
If a driver hits you while you are a pedestrian in Florida, we want to help get you money for your medical bills, lost wages, pain suffering, mental anguish, and inconvenience.
We settled a case for $325,000 where a federal government driver hit our client, a pedestrian in Coconut Grove, Miami-Dade County, Florida. The man suffered a fractured tibia which required surgery.
We settled a case for $110,000 for our client, a pedestrian, after a truck hit her while she was crossing the road in Homestead, Florida. She suffered an orbital bone fracture in her face. This was one of our many settlements with Progressive Insurance. The driver of the vehicle was insured with Imperial Fire and Casualty Insurance.
We have also settled many other Florida pedestrian accident cases.
Cruise Ship Accidents
We have represented several people in cruise ship accident cases. If you are injured on a cruise on Carnival, Royal Caribbean or many other cruise lines, your case may be required to be brought in Miami.
If a car or truck hits you while you are on a bicycle in Florida, we want to represent you. We also want to represent you if you are involved in some other type of bicycle accident in Florida.
Learn more about the Florida bicycle accident cases that we handle.
Slip, Trip and Fall and Other Accidents at a Premises
We will work as hard as possible to get you money for your medical bills, lost wages and pain and suffering if someone’s carelessness caused you to slip or trip and fall and suffer injury. We also represent people who are injured in many different ways at a premises anywhere in Florida.
We recently had a confidential outcome for a lady who suffered a hip fracture from a fall at a Miami Beach apartment complex.
In addition to representing and settling many cases for people who were injured in falls or some other type of accident on another’s property in Florida, we have written extensively about slip or trip and fall accidents.
Injuries at Stores, Supermarkets and Other Places in Florida
We love representing people in cases where a store or supermarket’s carelessness caused injury to a customer. Florida has unique laws when it comes to proving that a store is responsible for a slip and fall or other accident.
Below is a screenshot of surveillance video from a case that we handled.
Florida Hotel Accidents
See why you should hire us if you’re hurt at a Florida hotel, resort or motel. We’re experienced and available. Let us help!
Moped or Scooter Accidents
If someone’s carelessness caused your injury while you were on a moped in Florida, we want to get you money for your medical bills, lost wages, pain, suffering, mental anguish and more. We have settled many cases for scooter riders when another driver’s carelessness caused their injury.
Some of our Moped accident settlements include:
$52,000 Settlement where a pickup truck struck our client while he was riding a scooter in Miami, Florida. He suffered an eye injury.
$25,000 Settlement when a taxi struck our client while he was riding his moped in Miami Beach, Florida. He claimed that he had a bruised bone. The taxi was insured by Ascendant Insurance.
$10,000 Settlement for a Miami Beach resident when a car hit him while he was riding his scooter. He complained of pain in his neck, back and leg. The careless driver was insured with United Auto and only had $10,000 of bodily injury coverage.
Injury claims against Habitational places
We represent injured victims in accident claims against:
- Affordable housing buildings
- Homeowners Associations and PUD
- Low Income Housing
- Mobile Home Park Owners
- Nursing Homes
Florida Shopping Mall Accidents
We have settled many cases for clients who were injured by a Florida shopping mall’s carelessness. These include, but are not limited to, injury claims in Doral and Miami-Dade County.
We have written extensively about Florida shopping mall accident cases. We want to represent you if a Florida mall’s carelessness caused your injury.
Florida Restaurant Injury Claims
We want to represent you if a Florida restaurant’s carelessness caused your injury. We have settled restaurant accident claims. We have also written extensively about Florida restaurant accident claims.
Our actual case: $210,000 Settlement. Our client was eating at a Denny’s restaurant. While exiting the booth, it flipped up.
He fell to the ground. He fractured his wrist. He had two surgeries. We have settled many wrist fracture cases.
All settlements on this page are before deduction for attorney’s fees and expenses. Most cases result in a lower recovery. It should not be assumed that your case will have as beneficial a result.
Entertainment and Recreation
We handle injury claims against any Entertainment and Recreation place in Florida. These include, but are not limited to:
Florida has many amusements parks. Many of these parks are huge. They have millions of visitors.
Some theme parks include, but are not limited to, Walt Disney World, Epcot, Universal Studios, Animal Kingdom, Disney Hollywood Studios. They also include Busch Gardens, Sea World and Miami Seaquarium, Jungle Island in Miami, Miami-Dade County Fair and much more.
Many guests attend these huge parks. The theme park should be on the lookout for spilled substances.
Amusement parks should also be looking out for trip hazards. They may create other hazards as well.
We can represent you if you slipped or tripped and fell at a Florida theme or amusement park. We can represent you if a theme park’s carelessness caused your injury.
Family Entertainment Centers
Family Entertainment Centers may have go-karts, bumper boats, laser tag, putt putt, mini golf, batting cages, rope courses, inflatables, arcades, zip lines, bowling, Paintball, Airsoft, rock walls, roller skating rinks and many other amusement devices.
If a Family Entertainment Complex caused your injury, we want to represent you.
Golf & Country Clubs
We have written extensively after Florida golf and country club accidents.
- Animal Tracks
- Boat Dealers
- Bowling Centers
- Fairs & Fairgrounds
- Film Production
- Paintball Operations
- Performing Arts
- Special Events
We accept personal injury claims against schools in Florida. These include, private, academic, charter, vocational and public schools.
Injury Claims against Florida Colleges and Universities
We handle accident cases against private and public colleges (and universities) in Florida. You slip and fall or have another injury at a Florida college or university.
Health and Fitness Accident Claims
We represent people who are injured by:
- Health, Fitness & Wellness Facilities
- Individual Fitness and Wellness Instructors
- Life Coaches
- Martial Arts Studios
- Pilates Studios
- Salons and Day Spas
We have written extensively about Florida day spa, salon and barber shop accidents. We also handle personal injury claims against:
- YMCAs / YWCAs
- Yoga Instructors
- Yoga Studios
We represent people injured in Florida by:
Fuel Dealers, Retail gas stations and convenience stores
- Pest Control Services
- Restoration Contractors
- Security Services
- Temporary Staffing Agencies
Swimming Pool Accidents
We handle and have settled cases where a hotel guest was injured at a swimming pool. You could also be injured at a swimming pool somewhere else.
Non-Profit and Human Services
We handle personal injury claims against
- Adult Day Care Centers
- Child Care Centers
- Community Centers
- Group Homes
- Home Health Care
- Home Medical Equipment Dealers
- Homeless/Battered Shelters
- Mental Health Organizations
- Non-Profit Organizations
- Religious Organizations
- Sheltered Workshops
- Sleep Centers and Laboratories
- Social Service Organizations
- Substance Abuse Rehabilitation Facilities
- Thrift Stores
- Youth Services Organizations (Boys Scouts/Girl Scouts, Boys and Girls Club, etc.)
We accept injury cases against many outdoor activity providers. These include, but are not limited to:
- Archery Ranges
- Bed & Breakfasts
- Camp Operators
- Consulting Foresters
- Dude & Guest Ranches
- Fishing & Hunting Lodges
- Guided Tours
- Guides & Outfitters
- Hunting Leases
- Hunting Preserves
- Resorts & Lodges
- Retail Gun Stores & Gunsmithing
- Rod & Gun Clubs
- RV Parks & Campgrounds
- Shooting Ranges
- Trap, Skeet & Sporting Clay
We accept personal injury cases against services that are available to the public. These include:
- Medical Facilities/Hospitals (Property & Auto Only)
- Office Parks
- Water & Sewer Treatment Plants
You may get injured at a special event. If so, we want to represent you. Special events include the following:
- Bar Mitzvahs
- Barbecue/Cooking Contest/Demonstration
- Bat Mitzvahs
- Bingo Games
- Black Tie Events
- Camps/Camping Trips
- Casino Nights
- Clean-Up Projects
- Corn Mazes
- Cruises (Automobile & Water)
- Debutante Balls
- Film Showings
- Fireworks Shows
- Graduation Ceremonies
- Graduation Nights (all-night events)
- Graduation Parties
- Hay Rides (including tractor-driven)
- Home Tours
- Horse Shows (for spectators who are hurt)
- Ladies Club Events
- Memorial Services
- Motorcycle Rides
- Pig Roasts
- Poker Runs
- Political Dinners/Receptions
- Scavenger Hunts
- Silent Auctions
- Soap Box Derbies
- Spa Events
- Wedding Ceremonies/Receptions
- Wine Tasting
- Yard/Rummage Sales
Trade Shows/Business Events
We want to represent you if you were hurt at a trade show, business event or other similar activity. These include:
- Art Festivals/Show
- Automobile and Motorcycle Shows
- Boat Shows – Dry Dock or in the water
- Book Signings
- Casino Nights
- Consignment Sales
- Consumer Shows
- Convention (Fraternal, Professional & Trade)
- Craft Fairs/Shows
- Dog/Cat Shows
- Exhibitor/Vendor Booths
- Farmers Market (One time only)
- Fashion Shows
- Flower Shows
- Garden Shows
- Health Fairs
- Home Shows
- Home Tours
- Job/Career Fair
- Pet Adoption Events
- RV Shows
- Sidewalk Sales
- Speaking Engagements
- Toy Drives
- Voter Registration
- Yard/Rummage Sales
We can make a personal injury claim if someone’s negligence hurt you at one of these educational events:
- Academic Camps
- College Fairs
- Educational Seminars
- Field Trips
- Health Fairs
- Job/Career Fair
A homeowner’s or renter’s carelessness caused your injury.
If a homeowner’s carelessness caused your injury anywhere in Florida, we want to represent you. We will make a claim with the Florida homeowner’s or renter’s insurance. Common types of injury claims against Florida homeowners or renters are:
- Slip or trip and falls on loose pebbles on the property of a home, condo or apartment.
- Injuries caused by a falling object.
- The homeowner or renter negligently supervised your child and he or she drowned or was otherwise injured.
- Trip and fall on broken tile at the homeowner’s or renter’s house, condo or apartment.
- Trip and fall on improperly secured cable connected to a TV or other object.
- Dog bites.
- Trip on an improperly placed or secured rug.
Homeowner hangs a swing from a tree limb and it falls, which causes injury.
We want to represent you if a Florida homeowner hung a swing from a tree limb and the limb falls and caused injury to you. We will fight the insurance company’s argument that homeowner is not liable because there were no outward or visible signs of rotting. Do not accept their denial of responsibility.
If you have a serious injury, we will advance the advance the $200 or so per hour cost to hire an arborist to help prove the case.
Other Accidents such as:
- bus accidents, and taxi cab accidents including those caused by an uninsured motorist
- Workplace accident claims (We co-counsel workers compensation cases.)
- Injuries suffered on a construction site
- Defective product claims for injuries caused by airbag defects and tire blowout accidents
- Sexual assaults: rape, date rape, or molestation by a stranger, teacher, priest, rabbi, police officer, coach, doctor, or nurse
- Murder: including fatal drunk driving crashes
- Elder abuse
- Assaults caused by inadequate security
- Claims filed by crime victims
- Other incidents or accidents
We will use our 11+ years of experience to fight to:
A. Get your Property fixed or replaced.
If someone’s carelessness in Florida caused any of the following property damage, we will fight to get it fixed or replaced:
- car, truck or motorcycle property damage
- broken cell phone, broken watch, broken glasses, etc.
If your motor vehicle was damaged, we will make a claim to get the proper car insurance company to quickly fix your car or truck after the accident. We know which insurance company should pay for the damage. If someone’s carelessness caused your slip or trip and fall, we will make a claim to get your damaged property fixed.
Note: We only help you get your car fixed if you also are injured.
B. Get Your Past Medical Bills Paid
C. Get Your Lost Wages Paid
D. Get Your Future Medical Bills Paid.
E. Get You Money for Loss Of Earning Capacity
List of Injuries With Which We’ve Dealt.
For over eleven (11) years we have represented people after someone’s carelessness caused their injury.
We have settled Florida accident cases, such as car accidents, truck crashes, pedestrian and bicycle accidents, motorcycle wrecks, slip, trip and falls, dog bites and may other types of cases.
We have settled cases which dealt with the injuries below. (Some of our settlements are in parenthesis.)
Brain and Head Injuries
- Traumatic brain injury including but not limited to bleeding of the brain (e.g. subdural hematoma, etc.)
- Cuts requiring staples to the head
- Head injury
- Closed head Injuries
- Psychological injuries such as emotional distress, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), persistent anxiety and depression.
- Facial injuries such as scrapes, bruises, lacerations, fractures, jaw and serious dental injuries
- Stitches to the face
- Midface and Orbital fractures
- Facial fractures
- Nose fractures requiring surgery
- Broken teeth. loss of teeth, fracture of central incisors and lip laceration
- Eye injuries including, but not limited, to eyelid cuts, blurred vision and double vision
- Mandible injuries
- Cuts requiring stitches under the chin
- External ear injury
- Soft tissue injuries including whiplash
- Neck muscle, ligament and tendon injuries
- Neck pain and cervical vertebrae fractures
- Neck (Cervical) sprain/strain
- Cervical dislocation and disc injury
- Cervical (neck) herniated discs and bulging discs which required epidural nerve block injections
- Spinal cord injuries
- Herniated discs encroaching on the thecal sac or pinching a nerve
- Cervical herniated disc causing numbness, tingling, muscle weakness or pain in the arms
- Burst fractures
- Myofascial strain, “Whiplash”
Back and Midback Injuries
- Lower back pain, herniated disc and bulging discs
- Lower back sprains and strains
- Spondylolisthesis (lumbar) L5-S1, slipped discs and ruptured discs
- L5-S1 transforaminal lumbar inner body fusion
- L5-S1 pedicle screw fusion
- L5 hemilaminectomy and diskectomy
- Microdissection and bone grafting of the lower back
- Lower back injury requiring Electromyography (EMG)
- Thoracic (mid back) injuries including, but not limited to, compression fractures
- Lumbar intervertebral disc herniation from lifting
- Lumbar discectomy
- Peripheral nerves in lumbar spine injury
- Lumbar herniation at L5-S1
- Sacroiliac Joint Sprain/Dysfunction
- Piriformis Syndrome
- Clavicle fractures including surgery
- Tears of the Glenohumeral joint, Acromioclavicular (AC) joint or Sternoclavicular joint requiring surgery
- Shoulder injuries (labrum tears, rotator cuff tears, etc.) requiring surgery and/or manipulation under anesthesia (MUA)
- Humerus fractures including surgery
- Fractured ribs
- Elbow fractures including surgery
- Supracondylar fracture
- Nerve damage to the arm
- Wrist (radius, ulna) fractures requiring surgery
- Metacarpal fractures (e.g. scaphoid fracture, etc.) and finger fractures requiring surgery and hardware
- Nailbed injuries
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip fractures, acetabulum fractures, hip socket fractures and pelvic rim fractures.
- Intertrochanteric hip fractures requiring surgery
Sexual Organ Injuries
- Erectile dysfunction
- Loss of spleen ($10,000 Settlement. Policy Limits. Spleen injury.)
- Injury to the flank area, abdomen and umbilical hernias
- Bruised knee, edema or swelling in the knee
- Knee injuries (e.g. plica, medial meniscus tears, meniscus horn tears) requiring surgery
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament rupture
- Patellar tendon disruption
- Kneecap (Patella) fractures requiring surgery
Upper Leg Injuries
- Femoral fractures (e.g. near the femoral neck) requiring surgery
- Hamstring tears or rupture
Lower Leg Injuries
- Below the knee amputation
- Lower leg fractures (tibia plateau, tibia, fibula) requiring surgery
- Achilles tendon injuries including multiple skin grafts
- Crushing injury of the lower limb
- Muscular injuries, Vascular injuries, neural injury
- Multiple leg fractures
Ankle and Foot Injuries
- Ankle fractures
- Foot fractures (Calcaneus fracture, Cuboid fracture, etc.)
- Ankle tears (e.g. peroneal tear, etc.)
- Broken toes including surgery
15. Over 74 Factors Can Affect the Value of a Florida Injury Case
We understand the more than 74 factors that can affect a Florida injury case settlement. If you do not understand every single one of them, I suggest that you hire us.
Did someone’s carelessness cause your injury in an accident in Florida, or on a cruise or boat?
See Our Settlements
Check out some of the many Florida injury cases that we have settled, including but not limited to car accidents, truck accidents, slip or trip and falls, motorcycle accidents, drunk driving (DUI) accidents, pedestrian accidents, drunk driving accidents, taxi accidents, bicycle accidents, cruise ship accidents and much more.
We want to represent you!
Our Miami law firm represents people injured anywhere in Florida in car accidents, truck accidents, slip, trip and falls, motorcycle accidents, bike accidents, drunk driving crashes, pedestrian accidents, store and supermarket accidents, accidents at someone else’s home, condo or apartment, accidents involving a Uber or Lyft Driver, cruise ship or boat accidents, dog bites and many other types of accidents.
We want to represent you if you were injured in an accident in Florida, on a cruise ship or boat. If you live in Florida but were injured in another state we may also be able to represent you.
Call Us Now!
Call us now at (888) 594-3577 to find out for FREE if we can represent you. We answer calls 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
No Fees or Costs if We Do Not Get You Money
Over the past 11 years, we have settled cases where someone’s carelessness caused our clients’ injuries in the following Florida counties and cities: Miami-Dade, Broward, Palm Beach County, Miami, Kendall, Hialeah, Homestead, Miami Gardens, Miami Beach, Pembroke Pines, Hollywood, Miramar, Coral Springs, Fort Lauderdale, Pompano Beach, West Palm Beach, Boca Raton, Port St. Lucie, Deerfield Beach, Boynton Beach, Delray Beach, Jupiter, Fort Pierce, Tampa-St. Petersburg, Orlando, Jacksonville, Sarasota-Bradenton, Cape Coral, Fort Myers, Palm Bay, Melbourne, Pensacola, Kissimmee, Bonita Springs, Lakeland, Tallahassee, Winter Haven, Gainesville, Ocala, Bonifay, and more.