I am committed to represent you if you lost a loved one in a:
- Car or truck accident
- Drunk driving accident
- Motorcycle accident
- Bus or boat accident
- Pedestrian or bicycle accident
- Workplace or construction accident
- Medical malpractice accident
- Accident caused by a dangerous or defective product
- rape or murder at an apartment complex or anywhere else.
What is wrongful death?
Wrongful death is a death that was caused by the fault of another person. For example, deaths caused by drunk driving or a defective or dangerous product may be considered “wrongful deaths” under the law.
I will quickly tell you if I you have a case if your relative was killed in an accident. I will look at the following:
- Whether someone caused your family members accidental or intentional death.
- Whether your family member (the decedent) died from the wrongdoer’s action.
I can represent you if your parent or child was killed anywhere in Florida. I have represented people in personal injury cases where the accident occurred in South Florida, Central Florida, North Florida and the West Coast of Florida.
A wrongful death lawsuit or claim is generally filed by family members or beneficiaries of the decedent. I will tell you who the proper personal representative of the decedents’s estate is.
If I reach a settlement with the person or company responsible for the death of your relative, I will help you get court approval of the settlement.
In some instances, I will file a claim to fight to get money to cover the earnings the deceased person would have provided. Other damages that I may fight to recover for you include:
- Expenses associated with the death, such as medical and funeral bills
- Lost benefits, such as insurance, from the death
- Loss of inheritance from an untimely death
- Pain, suffering or mental anguish suffered by the survivor of the decedent
- Loss of companionship, care or protection
- Punitive damages, which are intended to punish wrongdoers and prevent them from harming others