If a hotel’s negligence caused your injury in Florida, we want to represent you.
In order to get money for your out of pocket medical bills, lost wages, pain, suffering, you need to show that the hotel’s carelessness caused your accident.
We have experience handling many cases where we proved to the hotel’s insurer that the hotel’s carelessness caused our client’s injury.
What are the most common hotel accident claims that we’ve settled in Florida?
- Slip, Trip and Falls
- Broken Shower Glass Slicing a Guest
- Accidents caused by dangerous in a hotel room
We’ve settled cases for people who were hurt at these locations in a Florida hotel:
What types of injuries have we settled cases for in Florida hotel accidents?
Some include, but are not limited to:
- Broken Upper Arm Bone (Humerus). ($197,500)
- Fractured upper leg bone (femur) with rods put in. ($15,000)
- Broken Toe ($17,000)
- Sliced up skin around the ankle requiring many stitches ($31,500 Settlement)
- Torn Thigh Muscles (Quadriceps) ($18,000 plus $5,000 in Medpay)
- Knee Injuries and Aggravation of Pre-Existing Knee Pain ($4,000)
In all of the above cases, the hotel’s insurer denied liability. We have settled hotel cases that involved these injuries and much more.
Can we represent you anywhere in Florida if you’re hurt at a hotel?
Yes. We are able, and do, handle cases throughout the state. There is no city that it too far for us to handle your case.
We have represent people who were hurt at a hotel in these cities:
We have handled claims for people who were hurt at a hotel in the following Florida cities:
- Fort Lauderdale (Broward County)
- Naples (Lee County)
- Doral (Miami-Dade County)
- Orlando (Orange County)
Which hotels have we settled injury cases against?
Some of them include:
- Hyatt Hotel
- Registry Hotel
- Many other hotels
Which hotel insurance companies have we settled hotel accident cases with?
- Hartford Insurance Company
Have we represented out of state and foreign visitors who were hurt at Florida hotels?
Yes. Some, but not all of them, lived in:
- Other states
International visitors still have a right to compensation if a hotel’s negligence caused their injury.
Must See Articles on Florida hotel accidents cases?
Yes. Some of these informative articles include:
- Hotel, Resort, Motel Injury and Accident Claims in Florida
- Injury Claims for Poor Security at Florida Hotels, Resort and Motels
- Hotel, Resort and Motel Slip and Fall Claims in Florida
- Guest Bathroom Injury Claims at Florida Hotels, Resorts and Motels
How many years’ experience do we have handling Florida hotel accident cases?
Our attorney, Justin “JZ” Ziegler, has over 12 years of experience representing people were are hurt in Florida. During this time we have represented many hotel accident victims.
Do you owe us fees and costs if we don’t get you money?
No. Learn more about our fees and costs.
Are we willing to sue a Florida hotel, resort or motel if necessary?
Yes. Like other attorneys, we make our best effort to settle before a lawsuit. However, if we need to sue to get fair value for your case, we are ready.
Not all Florida injury attorneys at other law firms are willing to sue. Some try to settle cases before a lawsuit, and refer the case to another lawyer if it can’t be settled.
Where is our office located?
Our office is conveniently located across from the University of Miami in Coral Gables, Florida. We are right off of US 1 and close to the Shops of Sunset Place.
Call Us Now!
Call us now at (888) 594-3577 to find out for FREE if we can represent you. We answer calls 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.